miércoles, 14 de marzo de 2012

You

Everytime I smile, I'm thinking about you. And everytime my eyes shine, they're seeing you. And everytime my heart beats faster, I'm kissing you.When I dream, I try to dream about you. But, anyway, reality is far better. You take the breath right of me. You make my world spin. 
I usually touch my neck to comfirm that you are still there because, you know, I think that having something impotant to you with me, makes me be a little bit closer to you. Although it is just in a spiritual way, as if somehow I could feel your presence next to me.
Every single night I go to bed wishing you were here with me. How I wish you were here. And I dislike sleeping without your arm round my waist. And every single morning I wake up wishing you were sleeping next to me, actually not sleeping but watching me while I dream. How I wish you were here. It would me nice to open my eyes and, first image in the morning: you. And it would be nice to be your first view in the morning. I'd like to kiss you in the cheeck as soon as I am awake. How I wish you were here.
 Let me say I'm sorry for everything I've done to you, and everything I'll do to you. I know I am going to make you sad several times. And I know I am going to make you mad too. But I must say, please forgive me, because I will get better, I can change. I could do anything for you. I'm trying to be not so selfish and not so mean. I am quite cruel and I am trying not to manipulate you. Because I am an expert in that kind of witchery.
I love you because of your smile, because of your eyes, because of your sweetness and your sincerity, because of your small daily details, because of your surprises, because of your mind, because of your heart, because of your feelings, because of the way you make me feel, because of how I am with you, because of you, fucking you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario