jueves, 15 de marzo de 2012

Losing my religion

Es un wish you were here, intenso, en el corazón. Es un hey you, out there in the cold, getting lonely, getting old, can you hear me? Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all. Es un there is no pain, you are receiding. Es un Juliet, when we made love you used to cry. Es un faces look ugly when you are alone. Es un so you think you can tell heaven from hell and blue skies from rain. Es un Moskau, raz, dva, tri. Es un willst du bis der Tod euch scheidet sie leben auch im schlechten Tage? Es un y si a tres mujeres quiera si las tres vidas viviera, a ti que lo mereces te querría la primera. Es un I walk a lonely road, the only road that I have ever known. Es un we don't need no education. También es los primeros acordes de kualkier día. Y es, además, el solo de Comfortably Numb. Es como un you how do you own the world, how do you own disorder? Es smells like teen spirit pero también es un for reasons unknown. Es dear god, y es ohne dich. Es now I've said, too much, I thought that I heard you laughing, I thought that I hear you sing. Y desgraciadamente es también un I can't think I thought I saw you try.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario