lunes, 12 de marzo de 2012

You give me strenght to move on, you make me think I can fight some more. I believe in myself but only when you are with my soul. When we are just one. The same part, the same unit of a whole. Not necessarely in a phisical way but in a psiquical. When you make me feel as if I were the best. And when you look into my eyes and notice I'm depressed. I like you. A lot I think.
I love you when you come running in the morning to give me a surprise knocking at my door. I love you when you see me and change your look. I love you when you make me keep on. I love you when you worry about me. I love you when you love me. I love you when you kiss me. I love you when you love my smile. I love you in every single way and with every single part of myself. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario